• Titus PRESCURE, PhD, professor, "Transilvania" University of Brașov;
• Ioan SCHIAU, PhD, professor, "Transilvania" University of Brașov;
• Ion STANCU, PhD, professor, Bucharest University of Economic Studies; General Manager, Institute of Financial Studies, Bucharest;
• Daniel-Mihail ȘANDRU, PhD, professor, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University of Bucharest; coordinator, Center of European Law Studies of the Romanian Academy' Institute of Juridical Research "Acad. Andrei Rădulescu", Bucharest.
• Irina ALEXE, PhD, associated researcher, Institute of Juridical Research "Acad. Andrei Rădulescu" of the Romanian Academy, Bucharest;
• Dragoș CĂLIN, PhD, legal adviser, director of Juridical Department, S.I.F. Transilvania, Brașov;
• Sergiu GOLUB, PhD, assistant professor, "Babeş Bolyai" University of Cluj-Napoca;
• Raul-Felix HODOȘ, PhD, assistant professor, "Petru Maior" University of Tîrgu-Mureș;
• Laura Elly NAGHI, PhD, associate professor, Bucharest University of Economic Studies; director, Educational Programs Center, Institute of Financial Studies, Bucharest;
• Ciprian PĂUN,PhD, associate professor, "Babeș-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca;
• Narcis PĂVĂLAȘCU, president, Center for Arbitration and Mediation in Insurance, Bucharest;
• Nicolae-Dragoș PLOEȘTEANU, PhD, associate professor, "Petru Maior" University of Tîrgu-Mureș;
• Ioan-Ovidiu SPĂTĂCEAN, PhD, assistant professor, "Petru Maior" University of Tîrgu-Mureș.
The scientific papers that will be presented at ECFS 2017 will be sent until October 1st, 2017. The most relevant scientific papers will be published, based on a selection process, in the Review of Financial Studies, Romanian Business Law Review and Theoretical and Applied Economics. In order to be included into the publication process, the final version of these articles will be submitted until November 20th, by email at: email@example.com.
The participation fee for attending ECFS 2017 is RON 200 / person for both days and RON 120 / person for one day. It includes participation at the panels, coffee breaks & lunch breaks and Gala dinner. The participation fee is to be paid until October 16th , 2017, into the bank account of the Romanian Research Society for Private and Public Affairs (SOROCAPP): IBAN RO17 BREL 0002 0010 6313 0100 - Libra Internet Bank. In the situation of internet banking payments it is necessary to be mentioned the destination of the amount as for "Participation fee for ECFS 2017". The authors will not pay the participation fee if a scientific paper will be presented. Transportation and accommodation are the responsibilities of the participants and the expenses related are not included in the above mentioned fee.
In case of choosing accommodation either at Aro Palace Hotel***** or at Capitol Hotel***, participants may benefit of preferential tariffs.
The tariffs proposed by Aro Palace Hotel***** for the accommodation of ECFS 2017 participants are the following:
- Single room with breakfast included - 77 euro / night;
- Double room with breakfast included - 94 euro / night.
This price offer stands until October 5th, 2017. Thus, interested parties are kindly requested to send until October 5th, 2017, the following informations to the organizers:
a) Accommodation date at Aro Palace Hotel***** (October 18th / 19th, 2017 or October 19th / 20th, 2017),
b) Period of accommodation,
c) Type of chosen room (single room / double room),
d) Billing information.
Interested parties can pay, until October 15th 2017, the accommodation tariffs in one of SOROCAPP's bank accounts opened at Libra Internet Bank, either IBAN RO06 BREL 0002 0010 6313 0201 (EURO) or IBAN RO17 BREL 0002 0010 6313 0100 (RON), with the following mention „ECFS 2017 accommodation tarrif at Aro Palace Hotel*****”.
If the accommodation tarrif is paid in RON, its vallue will be established taking into account the Libra Internet Bank`exchange rate available in the payment day.
Download here the enrollment form ECFS 2017